Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP odds

tag
Shock
Established Contributor

Re: CSP odds

Yes I have a checking account with Chase for this purpose lol.

I was actually thinking..is it easier to get a co-branded card like te Chase United? My intent is to close it after a year and transfer the line over to my Freedom. It has considerably less spend for the bonus (albeit only 30k united points vs 40k UR) so either way it doesnt really matter for me which card it is.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 11 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shock wrote:

Yes I have a checking account with Chase for this purpose lol.

I was actually thinking..is it easier to get a co-branded card like te Chase United? My intent is to close it after a year and transfer the line over to my Freedom. It has considerably less spend for the bonus (albeit only 30k united points vs 40k UR) so either way it doesnt really matter for me which card it is.

I don't know honestly. I think the U/W is the same for all the "15.99%" cards. CSP, Marriott, SWA, Chase United etc.

Message 12 of 53
Shock
Established Contributor

Well here are my results for the pre qual:

First I went Incognito:

chase incog.jpg

Message 13 of 53
Shock
Established Contributor

Then regular:

chase.jpg

Message 14 of 53
Shock
Established Contributor

Trying hard not to apply lol

Message 15 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shock wrote:

Well here are my results for the pre qual:

First I went Incognito:

chase incog.jpg

If you can meet the spend, There is a 70,000pt for $2,000 in 3mos spend offer floating around for the Marriott. Also heard talk of a 50,000pt offer for the United. Unsure of spend on that one.

Message 16 of 53
Luscher
Valued Contributor

if you are pre approved for all those cards you can get any chase card.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 17 of 53
Shock
Established Contributor

Not sure Marriott points are useful for me though.... Thats the only issue.

Message 18 of 53
js0319
Established Contributor

You're approved. I would go for it - which ever one suits your needs best. If your normal spend is at least $1k/month, I would just apply online. It's super easy, just click on offer details and then hit proceed and fill out the remaining information. 

AMEX PRG - NPSL I AMEX Everyday Preferred - $34.8k I Capital One Venture - $20k I Chase Sapphire Preferred - $25.5k I Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier - $20.7k I Barclay Arrival + - $10k I Capital One Quicksilver - $10k I NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa Signature - $15k I NASA FCU - $10k I Texell FCU Visa - $5k I Chase Freedom - $9.9k I Citi Double Cash - $7.8k I Discover IT - $5k I NFCU CLOC - $15k I Total Unsecured Credit - $188,700

EQ FICO - 714 (5/24/16) I TU FICO - 772 (5/24/16) I EX FICO - 770 (5/24/16)
Message 19 of 53
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Easy.. slam dunk approval, to me.
Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.