Need Mojang account to sign in but can only make Minecraft.net!

Quinzii

Question

So downloaded the technic launcher in order to play some of what technic has to offer and I get stuck on the sign in! The sign in asks you to sign in with a Mojang account which cannot be created anymore as it automatically sends you to Minecraft.net in order to make an account there. You Cannot use a Minecraft.net to sign in so I'm kind of stuck on what to do, I already own minecraft on a Minecraft.net account. Any help would be appreciated! How would I go about getting into the technic launcher?

Edited by Quinzii
Improper spelling

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Quinzii said:

So downloaded the technic launcher in order to play some of what technic has to offer and I get stuck on the sign in! The sign in asks you to sign in with a Mojang account with cannot be created anymore as it automatically sends you to Minecraft.net in order to make an account there. You Cannot use a Minecraft.net to sign in so I'm kind of stuck on what to do, I already own minecraft on a Minecraft.net account. Any help would be appreciated! How would I go about getting into the technic launcher?

Do you have a minecraft account (requires username/password) or a mojang account (requires email/password). What do you use when you login to the normal minecraft launcher?

On 6/22/2019 at 6:56 AM, JaariAtmc said:

Do you have a minecraft account (requires username/password) or a mojang account (requires email/password). What do you use when you login to the normal minecraft launcher?

I use my Minecraft.net email and password to sign into the minecraft launcher, trying the same doesn't work on the technical launcher neither does inputting my minecraft username and password into tekkit launcher. (sorry for the long wait for reply)

On 6/24/2019 at 7:58 PM, Quinzii said:

I use my Minecraft.net email and password to sign into the minecraft launcher, trying the same doesn't work on the technical launcher neither does inputting my minecraft username and password into tekkit launcher. (sorry for the long wait for reply)

never got a reply back and im having the same issue too