Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2013 128i M Sport - Blue Water Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 08:20 AM
Fined
Three Wheelin'

Received 206 Likes on 140 Posts
Default 2013 128i M Sport - Blue Water Metallic

Year: 2013
Make: BMW
Model: 1-Series
Mileage (numbers only please): 45650
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Blue Water Metallic
VIN: WBAUP7C51DVM55250
Price (no $ sign please): $17500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Sadly selling my pristine 128i M Sport 6M/T. 45k miles. Blue Water Metallic over Terracotta. Rare color combo.

Fantastic condition 128i M Sport. This car has all the desirable options, first and foremost the M Sport package, Hifi Audio, Bluetooth, M Sport steering wheel, and Sports seats. Drives and handles truly phenomenally. Gearbox and clutch operate perfectly. No issues of any kind came up during my ownership. No current mechanical issues on the car.

Ownership: I've had the car for 5k miles (1 year) and it's been great the whole way. I am the 2nd owner. Car has been garaged during my ownership. Accident free. Wheels, tires, interior and exterior in immaculate shape. I had Pilot Sport A/S3+ ultra high performance all season tires installed 2k miles ago. Car is completely stock.

Old 06-11-2018, 11:38 AM
wheels5550
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a great color combo.

I recently picked up a silver on black 2011 135i MSport, 6speed as my daily and I'm in love. Such a fantastic little car, very quick too!

GLWS, these are really fantastic cars.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,746 Likes on 1,068 Posts

Nice car for the $!!!
We've had an M235i for 4 years and I think it's the best car/chassis/platform in BMWs lineup. Its been super reliable (knock on wood) with the only issue in 4 years being a passenger ABS weight sensor going wacky. Nice size, very fast, and just eats up miles.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:26 PM
Fined
Three Wheelin'

Thanks guys! This car is really great. Actual weight on the scales for a similar car was right around 3,100lbs. I can tell its just a bit lighter than my 911. I wouldn't sell it at all if not for my wifes desire for a car with an automatic. We are going to compromise on a dual clutch but this beauty has to go.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:22 PM
dawgcatching
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

I had a similar 135i M-sport ownership experience. What a great little car for the money! Good mileage, comfortable, sporty; it was my first real "performance" car. I "upgraded" to a 335is and still liked the 135i more, despite the motor being a bit smaller. The car was just very tight, and there is a great reason that the 1M commands such a premium on the used market; it is now more expensive than any slightly used M2, and for good reason.

BMW needs to make more cars like this and get away from the upscale Camry/Lexus platform. It can't compete with Lexus on value or resale, nor can it compete on reliability and cost of ownership, so what is BMW selling these days? Brand prestige? The right image is tough to capture and even tougher to maintain and certainly not enough to build a brand around. Who in their right mind pays $70k for an X5 when a Cayenne can be had for around that price?
Old 06-16-2018, 09:52 AM
Fined
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by dawgcatching
I had a similar 135i M-sport ownership experience. What a great little car for the money! Good mileage, comfortable, sporty; it was my first real "performance" car. I "upgraded" to a 335is and still liked the 135i more, despite the motor being a bit smaller. The car was just very tight, and there is a great reason that the 1M commands such a premium on the used market; it is now more expensive than any slightly used M2, and for good reason.

BMW needs to make more cars like this and get away from the upscale Camry/Lexus platform. It can't compete with Lexus on value or resale, nor can it compete on reliability and cost of ownership, so what is BMW selling these days? Brand prestige? The right image is tough to capture and even tougher to maintain and certainly not enough to build a brand around. Who in their right mind pays $70k for an X5 when a Cayenne can be had for around that price?

They are great cars for the money, agreed!
Old 06-25-2018, 08:47 AM
Fined
Three Wheelin'

Sale pending
Old 06-27-2018, 04:42 PM
Fined
Three Wheelin'

Car is sold.

Quick Reply: 2013 128i M Sport - Blue Water Metallic