ARK: Survival Evolved

ARK: Survival Evolved

View Stats:
Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 2:36am
How do i login as a admin?
I need help because for some odd reason i can't login as a admin on my non-dedticated ark server.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:28am 
i mean on a non-dedicated server
Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:28am 
i have tried all of that but not working
4ndr34 Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:37am 
Have you already:
  1. Configured in your GameUserSettings.ini ServerAdminPassword
  2. Tried EnableCheats[ark.gamepedia.com]
?
(I don't know if it is the right thing to do, I haven't pretty never used the non-dedicated server)...
Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:40am 
done that
Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:40am 
doesn't work
Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:46am 
Originally posted by 4ndr34:
Have you already:
  1. Configured in your GameUserSettings.ini ServerAdminPassword
  2. Tried EnableCheats[ark.gamepedia.com]
?
(I don't know if it is the right thing to do, I haven't pretty never used the non-dedicated server)...
Tried it doesn't work for me
4ndr34 Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:50am 
Originally posted by TJZGaming:
I am really sorry, I would to help more, but as I have already written I am not really used to non-dedicated, I mostly play on dedicated also to get easier life in such kind of things...
🦊 Hermit Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:52am 
I think non-ded is the same as single player, you don't have to log in. You can just press TAB and type console commands right off the bat, without having to put 'cheat' or 'admincheat' before them.
Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:52am 
I am really sorry, I would to help more, but as I have already written I am not really used to non-dedicated, I mostly play on dedicated also to get easier life in such kind of things...
ok dw

Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:53am 
Originally posted by Hermit:
I think non-ded is the same as single player, you don't have to log in. You can just press TAB and type console commands right off the bat, without having to put 'cheat' or 'admincheat' before them.
i have tried that doesn't work
Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:53am 
do you have to pay for dedicated server
4ndr34 Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:56am 
Absolutely, you have to pay nothing, you can set it up[ark.gamepedia.com] on the same pc, as far as you have enough computing resources...
...IMHO you should expect just 3-4GB RAM overhead compared to non-dedicated
EDIT: If you set up a dedicated server I suggest you to admin whitelist yourself
Last edited by 4ndr34; Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:59am
Jlim Sim Feb 17, 2018 @ 3:59am 
Absolutely, you have to pay nothing, you can set it up[ark.gamepedia.com] on the same pc, as far as you have enough computing resources...
how do you make one
4ndr34 Feb 17, 2018 @ 4:01am 
how do you make one
You have to follow the guide, just follow the url I have pasted you, read the webpage carefully and follow the instructions...

EDIT: It isn't as quick and dirty as a non-dedicated server, but, usually, a dedicated server pays in the long run above all in the control that gives to you
Last edited by 4ndr34; Feb 17, 2018 @ 4:03am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Feb 17, 2018 @ 2:36am