Model: M3
Price: $12500
Mileage: 157800
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OR
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I’m listing for sale my 1999 BMW M3. Just listed as one of Haggerty’s top 20 hottest collector vehicles, https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1996-BMW-M3. I had a poster of this car on my wall as a kid and this car has lived up to what I hoped it would be. Even though this car is 20 years old and has 157,800 miles, I can’t imagine the engine pulling any stronger when it was new. It’s truly a pleasure to drive and very quick. The E36 M3 featured a 3.2 liter S52 inline six cylinder engine, paired with a 5-speed manual transmission, offering 240 horsepower and 240 ft-lb of torque and a limited-slip differential.

This is a great example E36 M3 that has been garage-kept, not smoked in and is in showroom condition. The paint and trim looks perfect and is complemented very well with the rear spoiler, black grille, white turn signals up front, smoked lights in the back and yellow driving lights. Other tasteful and practical aftermarket parts include Bilstein shocks and AEM cold air intake. The only blemish is a long “key” mark that has been paint corrected and is only visible up close (see photos of driver’s door). The Vader seats are in average condition for their age, but I covered them with custom Wet Okole seats to keep them from aging further.

I bought the car from a BMW mechanic who kept it in great condition. Selling now because I need to get a car I can share with my daughter. Sale includes the original kidney grill and all turn signals. I intend to replace the current aftermarket radio with the factory original, which includes a trunk-mounted 6 disc changer. Tires are 1-year old BF Goodrich g-force comp 2s, floor mats are new. Clean title. I have a copy of the Carfax from when the previous owner purchased the car that is included in the photos as well. Priced fairly based on market and condition. Please call or text with questions, or to schedule a drive. Legitimate buyers who truly appreciate this car only please.