Audi A3 Sportback Monza Silver

MonzaCarl

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the site so thought I’d post a pic of our newly purchased A3 Sportback S Line.
It’s the 2.0t petrol model.
Bought it yesterday and stopped off to see John at Clean and Shiny in Aldershot on way home to pick up some much needed cleaning products.
The car has just over 66k and has some nice optionals added, panoramic sunroof, sat nav, flat bottom wheel.
Not sure what else was an extra as only just getting to know the crazy amounts of different specs.
The car was covered in overspray from a recent wheel refurb so set out with Angelwax’s Glide Clay sponge! This product is worth every penny, not as awkward as using rolled up clay bar and much easier to get in awkward places unlike the clay mitts. Highly recommend!
Gave the wheels a clean with some Bilt Hamber Auto Wheels and also de-badged the tailgate.
Looking forward to giving this a good machine polish!
Put some pics up after its was Clayed yesterday.

Future mod wish list:
-Honeycomb front grill
-Led interior lights and numberplate lights
-Possible light tinted number plates
-Carbon Splitter + Diffuser

Carl
IMG 4153

IMG 4155

IMG 4150

IMG 4154

Last edited:
Reactions: ronniejack, JSB89 and maxpayne
I bought the same car a month before you just an 09 plate and quattro. Interested to know if you've done anything on your wish list yet, as I had a similar one.

Also FYI your car also appears to be black edition like mine. Didn't realise until my insurance was up and I put reg into comparison sites it told me. Extras I've found out over an s line in pic.
I was pretty chuffed as it wasn't sold as so, wasn't a cheap extra new.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 243
:ghost:Good choice and same model/year/colour although I beat you on spec:thumbs up: have dsg and Quattro as well.
As you have the E888 engine you need to be aware of a possible weak chain tensioner, Audi are useless at making a reliable hydraulic tensioner. Regular oil changes with the correct grade of oil are a must.

nice motor same s line as mine only meteor grey done the leds and folding mirrors 60 plate black edition same wheels

Been a long while since I’ve posted on here but thought I’d give an update on the A3 for anyone interested.
Changes since we bought the car are..

-Fully De-badged tailgate
-Rear wiper delete ( kill all wipers)
-Rotiform RSE Alloys 19x8.5
-BC Coilovers
-Stage 1 Revo map ( JKM performance )

Having Gloss black RS3 style front and fog lit grills being fitted next weekend and also a Maxton front splitter.
Taken a while to get here mainly as couldn’t decide on wheels haha but I’m happy with how it looks now!
Not to everyone’s taste I’m sure but that’s life :)
ae259b6699816ec6b692fd466920f638.jpg

861af988b72b77a7bb1f7e1dab97a863.jpg

c2803acdd0f6a4418e11cc290fc13cc3.jpg

0315d72005f42c0dbd1ed0e3392a440c.jpg

3f4203c401ef8ff9ce0b2e5547758203.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ricky Burrows, Alex Negrici, aqibi2000 and 1 other person
Car is looking Awesome Carl

Reactions: MonzaCarl
Few more updates..

Fitted a new honeycomb front grill and fog light grills.
Had the bottom centre lip sprayed glossed black to match.
Still trying to find a decent front splitter.
Car is in for new rear discs, pads and handbrake cables this week.
Front wheel bearings soon.. joy!

0c907bc32277ededdb66aeeba280c171.jpg

Reactions: lafa3ro
Looks amazing, nice job! Where did you get those fog lights honeycomb covers? They look better than the one I normally see on AliExpress.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Looks amazing, nice job! Where did you get those fog lights honeycomb covers? They look better than the one I normally see on AliExpress.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks mate

These are the ones I got, quality is great, and they fit absolutely perfect!

Been a long while since I’ve posted on here but thought I’d give an update on the A3 for anyone interested.
Changes since we bought the car are..

-Fully De-badged tailgate
-Rear wiper delete ( kill all wipers)
-Rotiform RSE Alloys 19x8.5
-BC Coilovers
-Stage 1 Revo map ( JKM performance )

Having Gloss black RS3 style front and fog lit grills being fitted next weekend and also a Maxton front splitter.
Taken a while to get here mainly as couldn’t decide on wheels haha but I’m happy with how it looks now!
Not to everyone’s taste I’m sure but that’s life :)
ae259b6699816ec6b692fd466920f638.jpg

861af988b72b77a7bb1f7e1dab97a863.jpg

c2803acdd0f6a4418e11cc290fc13cc3.jpg

0315d72005f42c0dbd1ed0e3392a440c.jpg

3f4203c401ef8ff9ce0b2e5547758203.jpg

Hello ! Very nice looking car . Do you have spacers ?