Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 343 of 546 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,720 of 21822
    Veteran Member Four Rings diego_demarco's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    What exactly is its purpose though? Where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking :) I've been wondering if it's worth getting
    2013 Audi A5 Cabrio! Vossen CV7s, ecs tuning carbon fiber intake, Xenonz RS5 front bumper, Apr stage 1!!
    Audis of South Florida car group!

Follow us on Instagram

Veteran Member Four Rings Hippyshakes's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2022 BMW 4 Series Cabrio (Wife); 2020 Mercedes GLE

Quote Originally Posted by diego_demarco View Post
    What exactly is its purpose though? Where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking :) I've been wondering if it's worth getting
    Quiets the wind for front seat passengers. Also shades backseat, reduces dust, good to cover things you store in the back seat if on a road trip. Mine came with the car when I bought it. I am sure you could order one from the dealership.
    Build Thread []RS5
    Stock: 2014 RS5 Cab. | Panther Black | Driver Assist | MMI Pkg. | Alu Optic
    Mods: Signature SV302's | Capristo Exhaust | eCodes | Eventuri Intake-Manifold-Slam Panel | APR Stage I | 034 Trans. Mount

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Mops@Nemesis's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '21 SQ5 / '23 S5 / '21 Crosstrek / '23 GTI

Quote Originally Posted by Hippyshakes View Post
    I love it. It makes a difference. Easy to wash too.
    I honestly think it looks cool too.

Mops on the move
    034Motorsport | ABT | Advan | AG | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | EMD | Enkei | Eventuri | Forgeline | Forgestar | GiroDisc | H&R | HRE | KW | Milltek | Rohana | Rotiform | Stoptech | Unitronic | VMR | Vossen | Volk | Vorsteiner and many more!

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi S5 Deep Sea Blue Pearl

pic of your car - RIGHT NOW!

lol also thinking of trading my avant gardes plus cash for some rs5 5 spoke rotors!
    What's making you go that route? I ask because I'm getting ready here soon to get a 20x10 set of AG 580 for my S5. But every time I see a S5/A5 with a set of the titanium 20" OEM rotor wheels I certainly have a predicament lol. I just love the OEM look it gives it & the wheels in general. They fit the car perfect IMO especially when lowered. I do like the stock 19" Y-spokes it came with, but I feel that extra +1" wheel is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine mobile app

Established Member Two Rings jpatterson's Avatar
    AZ Member #

New to us S5 manual trans Prestige.

First photo. Alabama 176 at Little River Canyon near Fort Payne. Just bought the car on Friday. Long time Audi owner though. Have a Q7 TDI and a modded TT in the garage too. I'll be checking in here now. Thanks for all the guidance I found as I was shopping.

J. Patterson
    Alabama

2015 S5 Prestige 6 spd manual
    2015 Q7 TDI Premium Plus (with the emissions fix)
    2001 TT 225 Quattro Coupe (some mods and track time :-) )
    2001 TT 225 Quattro Roadster ( pure stock)

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Hippyshakes View Post
    Quiets the wind for front seat passengers. Also shades backseat, reduces dust, good to cover things you store in the back seat if on a road trip. Mine came with the car when I bought it. I am sure you could order one from the dealership.
    Awesome might have to purchase it this week! Easy to install and remove on the fly?
    2013 Audi A5 Cabrio! Vossen CV7s, ecs tuning carbon fiber intake, Xenonz RS5 front bumper, Apr stage 1!!

Follow us on Instagram

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Vanimal View Post
    What's making you go that route? I ask because I'm getting ready here soon to get a 20x10 set of AG 580 for my S5. But every time I see a S5/A5 with a set of the titanium 20" OEM rotor wheels I certainly have a predicament lol. I just love the OEM look it gives it & the wheels in general. They fit the car perfect IMO especially when lowered. I do like the stock 19" Y-spokes it came with, but I feel that extra +1" wheel is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine mobile app
    I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the rs5 front bumper and I love the look of that 5 spoke rs5 wheel! Don't get me wrong I like my avant gardes and I'm not sure which ones I'll like better but I'm in the mood for a change lol

Follow us on Instagram

Veteran Member Four Rings Hippyshakes's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2022 BMW 4 Series Cabrio (Wife); 2020 Mercedes GLE

Awesome might have to purchase it this week! Easy to install and remove on the fly?
    Really easy. You have built in inserts in the car and the pegs on the screen are spring loaded (on mine) and it clips in. Folds in half once , then again to store easy.
    Build Thread []RS5
    Stock: 2014 RS5 Cab. | Panther Black | Driver Assist | MMI Pkg. | Alu Optic
    Mods: Signature SV302's | Capristo Exhaust | eCodes | Eventuri Intake-Manifold-Slam Panel | APR Stage I | 034 Trans. Mount

Veteran Member Four Rings bknewtype's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic

Sent from my iPhone 6s
    Present:
    2019 Audi RS5 Daytona grey/Black w Rock Grey Stiching
    Past:
    2014 Audi S7 Estoril Blue/Lunar Silver
    2017 Audi TTS Mythos Black/Express Red
    2009 Audi R8 Phantom Black | Nero Satin Pearl
    2011 Audi A5 2.0T 6mt Sapphire Black
    2009 Audi S5 Phantom Black

IG: bknewtype

Veteran Member Four Rings Pilfer's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by bknewtype View Post

Sent from my iPhone 6s
    Is the vinyl peeling there a bit? :/. Mine did that to and I had it redone a few times, eventually I stopped really looking up close at it.

Model Y

Veteran Member Four Rings UkuRiSh's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by DburrellA4 View Post
    Just a quick wash

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    20x10 ? what tires size ?
    2013 AUDI S5 4.0T SWAP 9.7@145mph < Press @svarog_performance < last test updates

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pilfer View Post
    Is the vinyl peeling there a bit? :/. Mine did that to and I had it redone a few times, eventually I stopped really looking up close at it.
    Was going to ask the SAME question! I am having my window trim done here soon on my S5 once it warms up a bit and the weather breaks along with my rear diffuser. That would get my OCD going a bit, but i could see how it could get pricey FAST having it done over and over. Id probably go the same and not look at it so close anymore haha. What causes this to happen, cold weather combined with washing it cause it to chip or?

Established Member Two Rings DburrellA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 Audi A4, 2012 Evo X (RIP) 2013 Audi S5

Quote Originally Posted by UkuRiSh View Post
    20x10 ? what tires size ?
    Yes20x10 275/30R20

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    2013 Audi S5

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage

Definetely going to pull the trigger on the rs5 front bumper! $1200 seems like a good deal right?

I am usually not a convertible guy, although back when i was 20 i had a pretty fast 1989 LX Mustang 5.0 in yellow which was a blast to drive. But I am REALLY digging you're cab! Has a great color combo and stance, very aggressive looking, well done! Seeing you are in FLA makes a lot more sense as well. I live in crappy PA as of now, don't see many converts haha.

AZ Member #

Thanks man appreciate it! Yea I always wanted a cab lol
    Hopefully the rs5 bumper I'm ordering helps get it to the look I want!

Follow us on Instagram

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Not peeling but cut/coverage issue. The shrink in warm weather will make it worse. Mine was perfect then in summer it shrunk a tiny bit and exposed a tiny sliver of Alu. Not enough to show in pics though.

Mops on the move
    034Motorsport | ABT | Advan | AG | AWE | BBS | BC Forged | Brembo | Capristo | Deval | EMD | Enkei | Eventuri | Forgeline | Forgestar | GiroDisc | H&R | HRE | KW | Milltek | Rohana | Rotiform | Stoptech | Unitronic | VMR | Vossen | Volk | Vorsteiner and many more!

Established Member Two Rings BLUEBEAST's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Man i am a HUGE fan of those RS5 rotors, they just fit the car so well. I have plans to get a set of Avant Garde 580 for my Deep Sea Blue S5 in a 20x10, but every time i see a dark colored S5 with the 20" rotors it makes me double think. I love how it retains the classy OEM look but aggressive at the same time. Oddly they would come out to be about the same price. Ahhh decisions....

Awesome pic btw! Is that Deep Sea Blue Pearl!!?? I have a 2010 DSB, if it is, can you share some more pics of your car with the RS5 rotors
    Thanks yea the 20" Rotors are my favorite wheels for the car looks OEM but still aggressive, and even more aggressive with spacers. MY car is Phantom Black Pearl, here's two more pics I have of it:

2009 Audi S5 l RS5 Front l RS5 Rotors l ST Coilovers l 034Motorsport Inlet Hose l JHM Trans Mount l

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEBEAST View Post
    Thanks yea the 20" Rotors are my favorite wheels for the car looks OEM but still aggressive, and even more aggressive with spacers. MY car is Phantom Black Pearl, here's two more pics I have of it:

VERY NICE, the OEM RS5 20" wheels literally go hand in hand for someone who wants a more aggressive look but as well as a OEM at the same time. Props to you as well with that sweet RS5 front conversion. I am literally torn between these and a set of new 20x10 AG 580's. I have a little time before spring to stare at pictures lol.

BTW, what size spacers are you running? The OEM RS5's have a 26 ET i believe.

Established Member Two Rings BLUEBEAST's Avatar
    AZ Member #

VERY NICE, the OEM RS5 20" wheels literally go hand in hand for someone who wants a more aggressive look but as well as a OEM at the same time. Props to you as well with that sweet RS5 front conversion. I am literally torn between these and a set of new 20x10 AG 580's. I have a little time before spring to stare at pictures lol.

BTW, what size spacers are you running? The OEM RS5's have a 26 ET i believe.
    Thanks appreciate it I like both but feel like the Rotors flow more with the car. I have 10mm spacers all around I should've went with 12mm for a flush look but didnt want to rub, and yes ET 26 offset.
    2009 Audi S5 l RS5 Front l RS5 Rotors l ST Coilovers l 034Motorsport Inlet Hose l JHM Trans Mount l

Established Member Two Rings StriktlyAudi333's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Audi A4 B6 1.8T:
    It's a work in progress after I rebuilt it but I refused to let my time and bloody knuckles go unrecognizable, so I went with a little sauce in the engine bay. It's stock other than a few bolt on upgrades but more performance is in the works. I had to throw a few LED strips inside and outside of the car but I kept it classy there are a few hidden ones in the engine bay that beautifully puts off a red glow but the camera doesn't give it justice. And the others on the outside are in the door handle cups and the puddle lights which are all shown in the pictures

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic

What mops said. Its not really peeling but i think the weather is effecting the bond a bit. Its not too noticeable and i think the pic makes it looks way worst than it is. I actually didnt even notice it till u mentioned it and i had to zoom in lol

Sent from my iPhone 6s
    Present:
    Past:

AZ Member #
    My Garage

What mops said. Its not really peeling but i think the weather is effecting the bond a bit. Its not too noticeable and i think the pic makes it looks way worst than it is. I actually didnt even notice it till u mentioned it and i had to zoom in lol

Sent from my iPhone 6s
    Talk to your guy. Wondering if you can heat and kinda push it back over some.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic

Quote Originally Posted by Mops@SupremePower View Post
    Talk to your guy. Wondering if you can heat and kinda push it back over some.
    he has no problem helping me fix it up if i have any issues. i will attempt to do it myself and if worst case i will bring it back. its not that bad really. pilfer just have nick goggles on xD
    Present:
    Past:

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage

he has no problem helping me fix it up if i have any issues. i will attempt to do it myself and if worst case i will bring it back. its not that bad really. pilfer just have nick goggles on xD
    I do that with my 2010 S5 DSB when seeing small rock paint nicks when washing it out in the direct sunlight if i come across one on the front bumper or wherever. I usually start squinting, helps me sleep better at night . Speaking of that i should pick up a small vial of touch up paint for when spring comes. Previous owner did a good job keeping the paint swirl free and looked to stay on top of the touch up in sports it needed it. Recommend any places you guys get yours from, touch up paint?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic

I do that with my 2010 S5 with seeing small rock paint nicks when washing it out in the direct sunlight. I usually start squinting, helps me sleep better at night . Speaking of that i should pick up a small vial of touch up paint for when spring comes. Recommend any places you guys get yours from?
    when i had my phantom black s5, i bought the touch up pens from ebay ( authentic from audi/vw ). imo they were useless. i had the shop mix up a jar of paint for me for touch ups and just use a very fine brush. works way better
    Present:
    Past:

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage

when i had my phantom black s5, i bought the touch up pens from ebay ( authentic from audi/vw ). imo they were useless. i had the shop mix up a jar of paint for me for touch ups and just use a very fine brush. works way better
    Good point, a while back i ordered a paint pen and clear coat pen for my S4 B5 i had in silver. Paid like $45 for the kit and i thought it sucked, the pen worked like shit IMO. Tried it once and never again, came with useless stuff like rubbing compound etc. $45 right down the toilet lol.

Veteran Member Four Rings LimaSierra's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2021 BMW X7 M50i, 2021 Chevy Suburban Z71

Car looks great Steve! Love the black trim. Funny how trim can completely change the look.

Makes me miss my blacked out Panther!

--Nate
    LimaSierraPhotography.com

2014 Panther Black RS 5: Pics | Build

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic

Quote Originally Posted by H8H8 RS 5 View Post
    Car looks great Steve! Love the black trim. Funny how trim can completely change the look.

Makes me miss my blacked out Panther!

--Nate

thanks nate, i miss ur black panther too!

mona says we r silly boys
    Present:
    Past:

Senior Member Three Rings AirmattRS5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Driving her less and less but hard to let her go looking like this...

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Matthew

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Veteran Member Four Rings HazeMyth's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AirmattRS5 View Post
    Driving her less and less but hard to let her go looking like this...
    Do a new mod to refresh your love for driving the car. I found that doing this has kept me from constantly buying new cars.
    2013 Audi S5 - EPL Stg 2 ECU/TCU
    2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - Lifted, reinforced, and slow
    2003 Evolution VIII - HKS280, FBO
    2004 Subaru STI - Stg. 2 (Sold)
    IG: @MrHazeMyth

Active Member Four Rings Okan509's Avatar
    AZ Member #

The way he wrapped the corner is weird too, looks like he went over the plastic trim instead of just covering the alu bits.

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage

I have been going on ALL the back log pages & looking at pics and mods. I am only on page 85 currently of 343 haha, & i haven't come across many Deep Sea Blue S5' must be ULTRA rare . Is there anyone aware of any members sporting the OEM RS5 20" titanium rotors on a color like Deep sea blue? I was all set on ordering the AG 580's here soon, but man i am a SUCKER for those RS5 rotor wheels and the OEM+ look it gives the car, especially when lowered. In fact i remember when i picked up my S5 in September from the dealer there was a white RS5, & that was the first time i seen one in person. And i remember saying I want THOSE wheels for the car.

I would assume the titanium ones would look better than the all silver ones on DSB? There was JUST a set on the classifieds that sold fast, but they weren't titanium. I dunno maybe the all silver would look better. This is the only dark blue i came across with the rotors, that i believe is estoril blue. I think its much lighter than my Dees Sea Blue Pearl.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic

I have been going on ALL the back log pages & looking at pics and mods. I am only on page 85 currently of 343 haha, & i haven't come across many Deep Sea Blue S5' must be ULTRA rare . Is there anyone aware of any members sporting the OEM RS5 20" titanium rotors on a color like Deep sea blue? I was all set on ordering the AG 580's here soon, but man i am a SUCKER for those RS5 rotor wheels and the OEM+ look it gives the car, especially when lowered. In fact i remember when i picked up my S5 in September from the dealer there was a white RS5, & that was the first time i seen one in person. And i remember saying I want THOSE wheels for the car.

I would assume the titanium ones would look better than the all silver ones on DSB? There was JUST a set on the classifieds that sold fast, but they weren't titanium. I dunno maybe the all silver would look better.
    if u are really interested in rs5 titanium rotors i may know a few sets for sale

ur best bet is to find pics of moonlight blue w/ rotors as that is a more common combo than ur deep sea blue. not to mention the rotor wheels only came in black optics package, which was also pretty rare on the pre fl s5
    Present:
    Past:

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage

if u are really interested in rs5 titanium rotors i may know a few sets for sale
    Yes possibly. I will surely let you know as i am looking to buy wheels before spring. Possibly sooner.
    Last edited by Vanimal; 02-01-2016 at 11:14 AM.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic

Yes possibly. I will surely let you know as i am looking to buy wheels before spring. Possibly sooner if i don't do my yearly trip with my friends to South Beach here in March. Stuck in between the two both are great wheels.
    check my fix

let me know what u want to offer so ill let em know if its enough for them to let it go.
    Present:
    Past:

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage

The one thing that sways me towards the 580's is that they will be BRAND spanking new out of the box, no marks etc. Which is always nice compared to im sure the rotors will have a few blemishes nothing serious. Just food for thought.

NOTHING like brand new,

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic

The one thing that sways me towards the 580's is that they will be BRAND spanking new out of the box, no marks etc. Which is always nice compared to im sure the rotors will have a few blemishes nothing serious. Just food for thought.

NOTHING like brand new,
    his wheels are pretty mint too. took em off and ran aftermarket

2400 in NY. semi local to you.
    Present:
    Past:

Senior Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage

his wheels are pretty mint too. took em off and ran aftermarket

2400 in NY. semi local to you.
    Awesome, i have that in mind, they are titanium colored? I am lowering the car this month on the H&R's and adding the RS5 grill from USP. So wheels are close on the list. Trying before spring.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 C300 4Matic

Awesome, i have that in mind, they are titanium colored? I am lowering the car this month on the H&R's and adding the RS5 grill from USP. So wheels are close on the list. Trying before spring.
    yup titanium 20x9. its off an rs5 w/ black optics package so its authentic. let me know if you want to set up the deal. pm me whenever u want if u decide to go this route
    Present:
    Past: