New member- Need help

m-gallardo3

KoolWhip
Hey guys im a new member to this forum and also new to integras. I just bought my first car which is a 1995 Acura Integra RS sedan.

heres a pic of it:

Heres my problem. There are a few scratches and paint chips around the car and in the future id like to add a front lip, side skirts and prolly something in the back. The only thing is the guy I bought it off doesn't know the custom paint code.

What should I do?

And as a additional question. I was wondering how much these rims go for because the only thing I know about them is that they have been discontinued.

15" Prime Rims

Thanks guys.

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra.

Does this match? I cant tell by the lighting in your pics.

If it matches then its,
Adriatic Blue Pearl B-74P

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i doubt you'll get much for those wheels even if they are discontinued. unless they're REAL 3 piece wheels.

welcome to the club tho!!

m-gallardo3

KoolWhip
@Jznsn2u: Its kinda close to the third pic you chose but alot darker. The custom paint job was made it so that during the day the car was blackish blue, exactly what you see in the picture. Then at night it would look pure black. I guess my best bet is either go for a whole new paint job or find one that matches.

@ixcocoyxi: Thanks man! I had an uncle and a cousin of mine check it out and their estimate was around 2000+. I just want to try to confirm or look at other prices you guys mite think it is. I really wanna sell these and invest in "16 rims.

m-gallardo3

KoolWhip
@Cman46290: Ahah Thanks bro. Thats the reason why I wanna try to find the paint code for it. I really wanna keep this color.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
welcom to ci ! a good body shop can get it close but you'll have to have it blended im sure

mirrorimg

You would probably need a shop to paint match the lip. Might not turn out exact, but they can do a pretty good job.

Get some new tail lights. I doubt much light penetrates that tint job.

Cman46290

I agree... get some OEM tails on there... i think it will look much better... and yes... as far as the paint code... its a lip you need painted... so just have the paint shop match it the best they can... and i guarantee nobody will ever notice the slight difference....

Or you could get a little crazy and just throw a carbon fiber lip on :shock:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i was looking thru the net for your wheels, theyre selling for roughly 600-800 depending on condition. and theyre the ones with a 2.5-3" lip. not sure of the size ive seen, but the price was for the lower offset. looks like theyre 15x8 +10ish. that should give you a good idea on how much to sell yours for.

m-gallardo3

KoolWhip
@Cman46290: Thanks man. I actually don't know much about lights but I searched up what u suggested and im digging it. Ill prolly get some in the near future. But its not only the lip I want painted theres some minor cosmetic problems around the car (few paint chips and cracks on bumper, and a paint chip above front right wheel)

@Wow thanks man. That isn't per wheel right? sorry I dont know much about these things. I just started to get into cars.

jznsn2u

@Cman46290: Thanks man. I actually don't know much about lights but I searched up what u suggested and im digging it. Ill prolly get some in the near future. But its not only the lip I want painted theres some minor cosmetic problems around the car (few paint chips and cracks on bumper, and a paint chip above front right wheel)
@Wow thanks man. That isn't per wheel right? sorry I dont know much about these things. I just started to get into cars.

1994 - 1997 usdm (AMBER CORNER ) REGARDLESS OF MODEL-

1998 + usdm ( ALL RED ) REGARDLESS OF MODEL -

1998 + jdm tail lights (Brighter red) -

UKDM ITR - (CLEAR CORNER) Coy's car-

Rice, I dont care what you think. -

[/B]
^asking to get hit.

If you're wondering on how to "quote" people, click the quote button on the bottom right side next to their reply. You can also multi - quote people. Click the "
" button and then "
" when you're done :thumbs up.

Cman46290

The "OEM" tail lights im talking about are just "Original Equipment" tail lights... basically the tails that came on it from the factory....

As far as the scratches and paint chips.... still yet i would just get something close... and just use it... it will obviously look better than chips or scratches either way... and probably so little noticable that nobody will be able to tell....

m-gallardo3

KoolWhip
If you're wondering on how to "quote" people, click the quote button on the bottom right side next to their reply. You can also multi - quote people. Click the "
" button and then "
" when you're done :thumbs up.
Aha thanks again lol. The ones with the black background look nice. I personally love the color black and it sucks cuz my interior is tan. Don't know what to do about it though.