Anyone ever purchased from the Coach Outlet store on-line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
My DD's would love a Coach purse, but I just can't justify spending that much money on a purse - plus, I'd need to buy 3.

I checked the Coach Outlet on-line & they have great prices (almost unreal), but no real descriptions of the products as far as dimensions, etc. Has anyone ever purchased a product from the outlet & what was your experience?

I had no idea there was a Coach Outlet online. Can you post a link? I am very curious.
I just did a google search and the results I am coming up with, I would have to say they are not legit.

I have also never heard of a website for the outlet. The outlets won't even let you buy purses over the phone and have them shipped (the closest one to me is 3 hours away so I've tried).

I would love to know if that is true if it is legit. But I'm guessing its probably a knock-off site calling themselves a Coach outlet.

I am pretty sure there is no coach outlet online. Its probably a website that sells fakes. So please be careful. I would suggest calling Coach and asking them if the website is legit.

I was curious so i went looking. they have the coach logo on the site but based upon the english wording on their "about this site" this is not a legitimate site run by coach: read below how it is worded. The second give away to me is that the contact me goes to a hotmail account. No way coach uses hotmail. Finally, the shipping info tells you about having your "shoes" shipped. obviously cut and paste from somewhere else.

Home » About Us
Welcome to CheapCoachBags Shop.Our products find a good sale in USA.

we are serious to do the business home and abroad.We have good prestige among the customers.

If you are interested in any of our goods, please contact us for more information, and we will serve you sincerely. We hope you will be satisfied with our service.
We believe it is worthy for you going through our website,if interested,pls contact our salespeople.

We update the product every day,please always go back to check our website to get latest product infomation.

hopefully ,our company will bring good benefit to more businessmen.and build a good business relationship.directly oversees the production of our designer handbags to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.

Maybe you will wondering why this price is low.Also you will ask me this is authentic.now let me answer you problem.

In our store all items is original.Our got the stuff on factory Direct.So our price is low.And we can make discount price.

At www.cheapcoachbags.us we believe that fashion trends move too fast to be so expensive.

Our store is your best choice

Coach DOES NOT offer its merchandise for sale through individuals, street vendors, unauthorized retail locations, internet auctions, or at house parties. The ONLY avenues in which Coach offers its merchandise for sale is via: 1) Coach Stores; 2) Coach Factory Stores; 3) Direct Coach Catalog Sales; 4) Authorized Department Stores; 5) authorized specialty stores; 6) limited duty free locations; 7) corporate accounts; and 8) our website, www.coach.com. If you purchase a Coach item from an unauthorized source, such as an internet auction, Coach is not required to offer a determination regarding the item's authenticity. Also, Coach will not provide specific tips on how to determine if an item is counterfeit. As you can understand, counterfeiters could use this information to the detriment of Coach. The only way to guarantee the authenticity of a Coach item is to purchase it via the avenues listed above.

we have a coach outlet about 20 miles from us.
I found out from my DH yesterday that the 2 guys he works with were on line at 3am on Monday as Coach was giving 25% off the outlet prices and when you entered everything was already reduced another 25%.......50% off sale.......UGH, too bad he did not know ahead of time.....he said the guys wives showed up later....too funny........:rotfl2:

I got a great crossbody bag their in August, paying 70 instead of 125 (clearance).....LOVE it......a nice treat...so I am going to try them again in another few weeks to see if they are reducing prices for the holidays...heres to crossing fingers...those wristlets make great gifts!!

I was curious so i went looking. they have the coach logo on the site but based upon the english wording on their "about this site" this is not a legitimate site run by coach: read below how it is worded. The second give away to me is that the contact me goes to a hotmail account. No way coach uses hotmail. Finally, the shipping info tells you about having your "shoes" shipped. obviously cut and paste from somewhere else.

Home » About Us
Welcome to CheapCoachBags Shop.Our products find a good sale in USA.

we are serious to do the business home and abroad.We have good prestige among the customers.

If you are interested in any of our goods, please contact us for more information, and we will serve you sincerely. We hope you will be satisfied with our service.
We believe it is worthy for you going through our website,if interested,pls contact our salespeople.

We update the product every day,please always go back to check our website to get latest product infomation.

hopefully ,our company will bring good benefit to more businessmen.and build a good business relationship.directly oversees the production of our designer handbags to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.

Maybe you will wondering why this price is low.Also you will ask me this is authentic.now let me answer you problem.

In our store all items is original.Our got the stuff on factory Direct.So our price is low.And we can make discount price.

At www.cheapcoachbags.us we believe that fashion trends move too fast to be so expensive.

Our store is your best choice

Wow, English is definitely a second language to the writer of this..:laughing:

I also looked/googled to find an online outlet. I found one with the Coach logo, but the purses were definitely not anything I have every seen made by Coach, plus all the prices were exactly the same for each purse?! Something like $53! Why doesn't someone close this site down for using the logo at least?

I was so excited to see this, I thought Coach was starting to offer their outlet deals online. Sorry to see thats not true.

OP, as of now the only way to get an outlet price on a real coach bag is to buy from the b & m outlet. Every month or two they send out 20% off coupons and they have good sales on the holidays. Are you close to one? I'm about a half hour away from one, I have found such great deals there I'd be willing to drive farther :)

I was so excited to see this, I thought Coach was starting to offer their outlet deals online. Sorry to see thats not true.

OP, as of now the only way to get an outlet price on a real coach bag is to buy from the b & m outlet. Every month or two they send out 20% off coupons and they have good sales on the holidays. Are you close to one? I'm about a half hour away from one, I have found such great deals there I'd be willing to drive farther :)

:thumbsup2 I drive about an hour to my outlet mall. Coach and Crocs are the only stores I am interested in. One of these days I am going to take the 2-1/2 hour drive to St. Augustine and visit the two outlet malls on either side of I95. They have Coach, Dooney and Bourke, AND a Disney Outlet! Then I can just keep on heading south/west for another 3 hours and find myself in my favorite place in the world!

Wow, English is definitely a second language to the writer of this..:laughing:

I also looked/googled to find an online outlet. I found one with the Coach logo, but the purses were definitely not anything I have every seen made by Coach, plus all the prices were exactly the same for each purse?! Something like $53! Why doesn't someone close this site down for using the logo at least?
This is the site I found & I thought it was kind of funny that all the prices were exactly the same - thank goodness I asked the question because I'm not completely savvy with Coach!!!

Here is the link to what appears to be a bogus site:
http://www.coachoutlet-store.com/category-16-b0-New+Arrival.html

This is the site I found & I thought it was kind of funny that all the prices were exactly the same - thank goodness I asked the question because I'm not completely savvy with Coach!!!

Here is the link to what appears to be a bogus site:
http://www.coachoutlet-store.com/category-16-b0-New+Arrival.html

Yes, that was it. $61, your choice of Coach handbags. I think not. It's amazing what they can get away with!

Too bad, I was getting kind of excited about looking online at discounted Coach!

Whew, I really got excited for a minute there!:surfweb:

I called Coach directly, and they told me they don't have a Coach outlet on-line.

Sorry i have my black leather coach handbag...but it is purchased from coach factory outlet and use the coach outlet coupon taken online from...

coachoutletstores.org/coach-outet-coupon-30-off

there can misunderstanding when i will purchasing new product...

so i always prefer outlet shopping...:hippie:

I purchased a Coach wallet at an outlet store. However, I get emails online
which I pretty much ignore. Additionally, I get coupon offers.

So, is this a "fake" online store?

The Coach outlet near me runs 20-30% off promotions nearly everytime I go there. The outlets near me are part of the Premium Outlets and you can look up the current specials before travelling to them.

Right now:
Coach
Nov 1 - 30
Save an additional 30% off storewide.

Yes, I have and there is a Coach Factory Outlet sale right now online, but it is by invitation only. You have to sign up on the Coach site, and they send you an invitation with an exclusive link. It is directly from Coach.

Do not buy Coach from bogus retailers!

Oh, Coach makes bags for their factory stores, the serial # begins with an "f" usually. They aren't "seconds" or what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter