The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Anyone have a Oslo Green Talon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmars62

10+ Year Contributor
May 30, 2011
Middletown, New_York
Im looking for people who have a oslo green talon like in the pic below (not mine) i just want to see what yours looks like.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

there is one running around near me, some lady in her 40s drives it...non turbo, but its a beauty.

It's a really rare color. I have only seen one in real life. N/T of course. Be patient, I saw two pop up for sale on here in the past year. You will probably have to buy it and have it shipped or go a long distance to get it. They are pretty few and far between. I love the color though.

anyone know the paint code for it?

At first I wasn't keenon the color.... but the more I see it in photos, the more its been growing on me. Kinda like the old Nitro Yellow Green 1g Neons. Now would kinda like one of those. :)

Badly faded. Hopefully will be repainted soon, but been saying that since 2005.

Attachments

• 303864_2320952660603_1153153201_2804545_4897359_n.jpg
    303864_2320952660603_1153153201_2804545_4897359_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 116
I think this one was repainted Oslo green. It may have been red initially. I can't tell because all the stickers were sprayed over and it had multiple coats of paint.

attachment.php

I found it this weekend while pulling parts. Sadly, it has 150k miles and is completely rusted out.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the light green offered in 95 was actually Biscayne Green, or Greenish Yellow on the Talons (Y76/PJH), and Oslo Green(L55), offered in 96 was a darker, more olive green.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the light green offered in 95 was actually Biscayne Green, or Greenish Yellow on the Talons (Y76/PJH), and Oslo Green(L55), offered in 96 was a darker, more olive green.

Yes you are correct. This is what the Oslo Green looks like.

Attachments

• clayscar.jpg
    clayscar.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4,182
then what is the color called that i posted?

AHH, the true Oslo green is even hotter!!!!

i found a better pic.

^ nah sorry guys i still like this one better

ive never seen the paint color before now but it definetly looks good!

I would LOVE to have one in either color of green, I didn't even know these existed.

- Jon

I have a friend in chitown area who has a 95 talon tsi awd in the tropical lime color. I took a few pics of it when I saw him last month. He actually wants to sell it and really has no clue about dsm's. So if anyone wants to save it from certian death let me know and I can hook you guys up. When my wife gets home later I'll post those pics I took. But the car was clean and beautiful thats for sure. Mods I saw were safc, 650 inj, big 16g, fmic, wb i think and a boost gauge. I think it only has like 70k miles.

Here's those pics I told you guys I took of the talon. If anyone is interested just let me know and I can hook you up with angel.

Attachments

• Angels car pics4.jpg
    Angels car pics4.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 579
  • Angels car pics3.jpg
    Angels car pics3.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 597
  • Angels car pics2.jpg
    Angels car pics2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 648
  • Angels car pics1.jpg
    Angels car pics1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 699
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back