2004 - 2008 F-150

Two Tone - Anyone with Dark Stone and AZ Beige

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 02:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i agree with the last post, the color scheme is great but it needs nice chrome wheels to finish off the look.

Old 12-16-2005, 02:27 AM
Looks awesome. Love the color combo; one of the best two tones IMO. I like the wheels too, they tie in the lights and grill.

Old 12-16-2005, 12:48 PM
JRR,
Your truck looks AWESOME! I like everything you've done with it. Plus, you damn sure won't drive past one that looks just like it. Good job!
Griz

Old 12-16-2005, 01:24 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JRR
I have an 04 Az Beige Screw. Just installed Xenon flares, black billet grill, body colored door handles and mirrors, Bilsteins, leveling kit, N fab nerfs, 20 x 10 Demoda Black Intimidators with 305/50/20 Terragrapplers. I have seen the Dark Stone and Arizona Beige Lariat two tone on the Ford website.......What do you think that would look like inverted? I am thinking it would make the truck look higher, and probably would look pretty slick. Anyone seen anything similar?

Great looking truck. It has that tough truck look to it.
Where Did you get the black billet grill?

Old 12-16-2005, 01:39 PM
Its funny this thread has come up. I have seen al of these monotone trucks with flares and everythings and think they look great. But I have always thought that having my dark stone/AB would look good with the flares and everything AB, well you just proved my point I like the contract and think it will look great on my truck. Your truck looks great.

Last edited by Thrill Racing; 12-16-2005 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Your truck looks GOOD! I'm usually not a big fan of black wheels, but you're right...there's not any chrome on the truck and it all looks together (handles and mirrors...etc.).

Your truck is unique and that's what makes it stand out.

I like the step bars and the custom bumper too

Old 12-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Looks great..What were the mods (exactly-list manufactuer of parts) that you did? I don't know if I would have liked it better in all Arizona beige??? But It looks great!

Old 12-16-2005, 01:57 PM
JRR
Thanks for all the replies -

I originally pursued the Tuscany connection for flares, but thought they looked damn similar to the Xenon stuff (plus, they would sell the fron and rear bumper covers, but not the flares????_.....when my hunch was confirmed that all of the Tuscany custom stuff that I wanted was in fact manufactured by Xenon, I ended up ordering most everything through Stylin Concepts.
The following all came from Stylin Concepts
Xenon front bumper cover
Xenon rear bumper cover
Xenon wheel flares
Carriage Works Black billet grille
Black anodized gas cover

I purchased the nerfs directly from N-Fab in a black powdercoat and then scuffed them and painted to match the lower rockers and flares
The wheels and tires came from America's Tire
The HD headlights came from a Ford dealer in Vegas that I picked up off of this board.

All of the prep, paint, and install was done by Vornhagen Auto Body - they were awesome. The hardest part was picking the color - I definitely thought about doing the whole truck in Az Beige, but I really liked the idea of a mild contrast........
Ended up with several color selections, but Vornhagen convinced me with the Infiniti Pewter (K22) color, and because I had a dent in the tailgate right at the emblem, we shaved it, and then flat blacked the front fender emblems. Just gotta deal with the center tailgate emblem and figure out how to cover the chrome.

It is like getting a brand new truck!!! From totally stock to nicely modified in less than two weeks! Now I want to upgrade the tunes and maybe install some DVD headrests for the kidlets. It's a keeper!

Old 12-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Hey JRR,

Your truck looks great, nice work! What type of grill is that and where did you get it?

Old 12-19-2005, 09:25 AM
That looks like a darker version of my truck, Smokestone/AZ. Beige.

Quick Reply: Two Tone - Anyone with Dark Stone and AZ Beige