Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AF Flying Blue login

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2005, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Location: FLL. AA PLT 2.7MM, UA Gold MM, Delta Gold Medallion & Lifetime SC, Hilton GVIP, SGP, Hertz 5 Star
AF Flying Blue login

I am assuming that it is possible to log in to one's FB account through either the KLM.com or the AirFrance.com website.

On KLM, the system still recognises only my old Flying Dutchman number. It asked me to input the new FB data, then promptly lost it.

When I go to Air France, it is an endless loop. There doesn't seem to be a way to register for the first time with an FB number -- only join for the first time without an FB number. If you put in your FB number and ask for your PIN, the system insists on your username. I have no username -- yet.

How does one get started on Flying Blue on the Air France website if all you have is your card and number? No PIN was mailed to me, that I am aware of. Thanks.
Old Jun 28, 2005, 3:50 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion - BA Silver - IHG Diamond Elite - HHonors Diamond - M&M
Your PIN should be the same as your KLM FD pin.

The first time you log in it should give you the new FB details and ask you to accept the T&C's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.