• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1974 Dodge Charger Hardtop 318/Auto w/ A/C RUNS and DRIVES! $2000 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojo

Local time
2:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1974 Dodge Charger 318 Auto Trans factory A/C. RUNS AND DRIVES! All original, never wrecked. Has workable rust issue in front floor (will need small patches), both front fender dog legs have rust (have 2 replacement fenders in good condition from a donor car which go with the CAR!), rear quarters need patches, trunk floor and trunk extensions need patch work as well.

This car just needs a good body man, everything works including the original radio in this car. All trim and glass is there. Have all interior panels (BLUE) less sail panels. Also have broadcast sheet and fender tag. Car was originally Eggshell White w/ Black Halo Vinyl Top. Original motor/trans and rear in car.

Located in Southern Maryland. I am the second owner and have title in hand. Must make room for another project. Make offer $2000obo. more pics upon request

photo1.jpgRear74.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pm replied to.

just FYI for others, the interior is pretty much removed from the car and in storage containers. All of it is there with the exception of the sail panels.

this car is probably best for someone who wants to do a full resto/rotisserie and sandblast or dip the body. Does start run and drive but the body needs the work.

hi and welcome to the site nice project charger for some one :headbang:

hi and welcome to the site nice project charger for some one :headbang:

I hope so.

My grandfather bought the car new from Fairfax Dodge in VA in 74'. If I didn't have 2 other projects going on (GTX and AMX) would resto this into daily driver. I don't think I am going crazy on the price and could be swayed to really hook someone up looking for a father son project. I have gotten a lot more interest than I anticipated

Car has been sold... guy plans to restore with his son for his first car. Pointed him to the site as well.

is it a bucket seat console car or bench on the coluum car? rallye dash? need a bit more info

thanks

you may want to start a new thread as your first post shows up as sold now.

I wonder if a mod could change the thread from sold to for sale again witjout me starting a new one? I'll send a PM... Didnt even notice that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back