1970 Dodge Monaco 500 2 dr. hdtp. WHATS THIS CAR WORTH!

BigCRig

Reaction score
DSCF3659.jpg
DSCF3660.jpg
DSCF3661.jpg
DSCF3663.jpg
DSCF3665.jpg
DSCF3668.jpg
DSCF3672.JPG
DSCF3675.jpg
DSCF3676.jpg
DSCF3674.jpg

was for sale last year "chaep" at 4.500$ (if I remember correctly.
Sold immidiatly.
Factory 440 car.

I think it is worth 8-9k $ as it is very original.
But that is a price for an enthusiast is willing to pay who REALLY wants THIS car.

Carsten

I don't see it at 8 or 9 because I think I'd have trouble getting 10 for my blue car. Five is it for this one with the flaws it has

think 3-4 is to cheap...would be around 7 mark depending on car frame ect ect...nice car...wont last long lm thinkin..speacialy at 3-4 k....parts are worth more.....

This looks like the car that was for sale not long ago,
5500-6000 is the value I see. It went to Colorado if memory serves me. I would be interested in this one too if it came up for sale again. Great color combo and options.

Wow, if this was a 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury in this condition and this color combo .......sighs.

It was listed at $3950.00 0n the web site....... marked as sold.

1970 Dodge Monaco 500 2dr. Hard Top. 440 V-8, Auto transmission. One owner car with 83,967 original miles. PS, PB, A/C, PW, PDL. Original Paint decent condition, body very straight with couple small dents, Very solid car. Interior original and good condition, windows go up and down and gauges all work. It has been in storage for many years and these are the things done to car to get rolling down the road- it drive and runs good. New Edelbrock carb, Still have original carb. Went threw and cleaned fuel tank and all lines, Replaced fuel pump, New fuel filters and ethanol safe hoses. Removed 4 rear block plugs and flushed block and cooling system, new thermostat. New spark plugs, points and condenser. Air filter, 2 oil changes. Vacuum hoses. Starter relay. 13 gallons of premium clear gas. Checked brakes. Car seems to be in good running condition and drives nice. # A-1899 $3,950 SOLD!
DSCF3659.JPG

I'll assume this car is a No. 3 car. Looks like its worth around $6650.00. Seems like a helluva deal for a car like that. Essentially, its a SFGT in Dodge clothing. . . I want it.

I inquired about it the last time and I was too late. They did send me a bunch of pictures though

If I remember right it was already sold before it was posted here. If not I'm sure someone here would've bought it.

"13 gallons of premium clear gas"

That's only a little over half full!

But the real question is...is the gas clear when it reaches the carb? I guess it's a moot point by now...

Love the burnt orange interior! Still...

Back