anyone on here have a yellow silverado?

I am trying to get my dealer to let me order a yellow trail boss LT. 

Has anyone gone through the fleet order process?

Thanks,
Chris
Why does your dealer have to let you order a yellow one? You're the customer. If he doesn't want to order one for you find another dealer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The dealer is probably afraid the he won’t pick it up and then they will be stuck with an unsellable color. Unless DHL needs a Trail Boss delivery truck.

I don’t think there’s any minimum order for them, but they won’t build until they have 5 orders for that color at the plant. And either way, I don’t think GM intends for people off the street to be ordering these colors, nor do they make it easy.

• Haha 2

I love crazy colors on cars. Dodge is really the only company putting out fun colors.  I actually like the yellow. GMC had a nice dark orange a few years back I would have loved to have been available for 2020.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

The dealer is probably afraid the he won’t pick it up and then they will be stuck with an unsellable color. Unless DHL needs a Trail Boss delivery truck.

I don’t think there’s any minimum order for them, but they won’t build until they have 5 orders for that color at the plant. And either way, I don’t think GM intends for people off the street to be ordering these colors, nor do they make it easy.

2 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

That is atrocious.

HAHAHA. The yellow could be ok if the exterior was modified with aftermarket parts

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, S9779 said:

I love crazy colors on cars. Dodge is really the only company putting out fun colors.  I actually like the yellow. GMC had a nice dark orange a few years back I would have loved to have been available for 2020.

Yeah I liked that burnt orange too

Well I like the yellow myself. I also considered orange.

The salesman I am dealing with was supposed to find out the process, since he had never ordered a fleet optioned one before.

I like having the ability to spot my truck in a crowded parking lot :D 

I wish the sea foam green or light blue was still an available option for the trucks, but a yellow trail boss LT with the rst rally stripes is sounding pretty good to me.

Thanks,

Chris