Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Superchips tuner problems

Old 06-16-2018, 02:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Superchips tuner problems

I need help, I recently uninstalled my tune for a dealer maintenance. When I reinstalled it I got through the whole install until the (clearing vehicle DTCs) it wont fo passed this screen and my ABS and Brake lights are still blinking. It's been 20 minutes stuck here. Can I unplug it?
Old 06-17-2018, 09:18 PM
JK Junkie
FJOTM Winner

Received 202 Likes on 184 Posts

Just saw this -- what did you do and how did it turn out?
Old 06-18-2018, 08:56 AM
JK Newbie

Once I unplugged it the abs and break lights stayed on. I removed the key then started it and they went out so I assume everything is ok. I called Superchips today and spoke to a Tech. He said they have issues with the Jeep/Dodge vehicles and this happens sometimes. I told him this never happened before and he said the same thing again that this happens sometimes. Not much help, this is the 2nd time I called them with an issue and they blew it off saying they cant do anything. I thought they had a Tech Dept. and know their tuners?
Old 06-20-2018, 06:37 PM
JK Freak

I bought a new Flashpaq to tune my Jeep as the old Vivid was no longer supported. I could not get the Flashpaq to work, so I called Supper Chips and they had me connect it to the computer and they downloaded the file from my Jeep. In less than 15 minutes, they sent me a fix and I loaded it into the new Flashpaq and now it works like a champ. You may want to try and give them a call.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:09 AM
JK Newbie

I actually had a serious problem with mine the very next day. I was trying to uninstall my tune when the tuner locked up again. This time it gave me an error code and instructed me to call Superchips. I was at work at the time and now my jeep was dead. I had to get a ride home and contact Superchips when they opened. After a half a day, numerous calls to Superchips, 3 trips up to work, I finally got it running again. T

Quick Reply: Superchips tuner problems