2004 Sonic Blue Lightning FOR SALE--31k miles

red00lght

Established Member
Gotta sell my baby. Asking $25,500 for forum members. That is my bottom price. Truck is mint.

This site has all the detailed info and more pics:
http://public.fotki.com/WWalker482/2004-ford-f-150-svt/

P4140013.jpg

P4140017.jpg

P4140018.jpg

Int4.jpg

Int3.jpg

int1.jpg

intake.jpg

Last edited:

red00lght

Established Member
Thanks for the bump...I think I'll go out to Tower's Fri night to see if I get some bites on the truck. I guess ebay/autotrader is the way to go but I'm going to give it a week to see if there is any interest from the forums. :coolman:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
another shameless bump for a SB brotha. I might head up to the towers on friday night as well. Beautiful truck man and good luck with the sale.

red00lght

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. I just drove it to work today and having to put it up for sale is killing me, but I promised the wifey.....:whine:

If I don't get any takers at a good price, I may just try to find a storage facility to keep it at since I no longer have room for it at the house. Any ideas? The Stor-All wants like $200 per month. :eek:

I will be at Towers on Friday if it finally stops raining for a change!!! :shrug:

red00lght

Established Member
It isn't a kit....I took out the stock pieces, sanded them down, and had them painted sonic blue by a local paint shop that I trust. The surfboard pod was bought through the forum and painted as well.

If I were to keep the truck, I'd probably finish it by painting the steering collar area.

The only problem I've had is that I'm having the surfboard pod repainted. It got so hot that the paint lifted up after a few months so in the future I'm going to use a sun visor while parked. Gotta love that FL sun!! :rolleyes:

afchad

11 seconds to poop on!
Established Member
Bump for a beautiful L. I used to hang out with Razor (previous owner) when we would hit the car shows. Great truck guys....:-D

red00lght

Established Member
Thanks....you're right....the original owner was a great guy. I was very lucky to find a Lightning through him as he took incredibly good care of the truck. He even topped it off with gas for my trip home and threw in lots of extras that he probably could've just sold separately. :thumbsup:

The only fault I could find is that he didn't leave me much too mod!! :shrug:

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
Good luck bro im trying to sell my 04 sonic blue L also . . it's on auto trader. . im in miami my self. . 16,000 miles asking 27,000 and im on the blue 23" OZ vella rims. . . couple bits. . no 1 who can get a loan!!!

red00lght

Established Member
Yeah...it seems like it is a tough market right now. I bought this one this January for 28k and have put several thousand dollars in mods, but it just isn't selling easily even at 25.5. :shrug:
I guess it is a specialized vehicle that takes the right kind of buyer not to mention the gas prices. I had it on ebay but the only inquiries I got were kids asking how fast it would go. :rollseyes
Best of luck to you and your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread