2008 GT500 Vista Blue/ White Stripes 2300 miles

DC COBRA

Established Member
Car has every option other than navigation, wanted the shaker 1000. Has been kept in a climate controlled garage and never seen rain. No flaws what so ever. Have all the documentation that came with it and clear title. Car is located east of Dallas Texas. Asking price is $36000 firm.
903-356-4339
DON

100_0773.jpg

100_0774.jpg

Last edited:

Kenneth

Established Member
I passed this link on to a friend that's looking for one.
He may be getting in touch with you soon.

bullitt1939

Established Member
Let me know if it is sold Don. I have a call into the credit union, but the guy was out Friday. If it is sold I will hold off till I find another one.

Holywd

Established Member
Just got off the phone with Don , pending myself , need a few sig at the bank n somepaperwork , will update when I take delivery

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
dang sorry to hear, what happened?. good luck regardless. super nice car!

bullitt1939

Established Member
I was also very interested, but it appears my credit union is unable to help me since the owner has the title and lives in another state. If it were at a dealer it would be no problem. Go Figure! I have not see the car in person, but looks like a good deal for anyone who can get financing for it. Good Luck with the sale Don!

DC COBRA

Established Member
I was also very interested, but it appears my credit union is unable to help me since the owner has the title and lives in another state. If it were at a dealer it would be no problem. Go Figure! I have not see the car in person, but looks like a good deal for anyone who can get financing for it. Good Luck with the sale Don!

No problem, I guess things has changed, so far the persons interested in buying are having problems with the process of securing financing for the car. I have bought and sold cars before out of state over the years and never had any issues with the processes whether I paid cash or financed. Thanks for all the interest and effort in trying to buy the car, but I still have a clean original unmolested Shelby GT500 with title in hand for sale.

DON

bullitt1939

Established Member
No problem, I guess things has changed, so far the persons interested in buying are having problems with the process of securing financing for the car. I have bought and sold cars before out of state over the years and never had any issues with the processes whether I paid cash or financed. Thanks for all the interest and effort in trying to buy the car, but I still have a clean original unmolested Shelby GT500 with title in hand for sale.

DON[/QUOTE

Don,
Nothing has really changed other than my first choice for financing is out since they would require title for loan. If it was closer the deal would be no problem. I have not given up yet just going to have to try a different route.

sleeper08

Established Member
I bought a car once from an individual through my credit union. The car owner had to overnight the title to the bank, the bank then cut the owner a check and I delivered the check to the owner and picked up the car. It was all done site unseen but through pics. Kinda risky for the owner but if both parties can trust each other it works out well. HTH

bullitt1939

Established Member
I bought a car once from an individual through my credit union. The car owner had to overnight the title to the bank, the bank then cut the owner a check and I delivered the check to the owner and picked up the car. It was all done site unseen but through pics. Kinda risky for the owner but if both parties can trust each other it works out well. HTH

Yes this is the only way they will do the deal. I would never ask anyone to sign over a title without handing over the money at same time. We will see how things play out and I wil keep everyone posted.

Users who are viewing this thread