**For Sale** 1968 Mustang Coupe 302 Restored Black/Cream *NO RUST*

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
Hello everyone. Well, the time has come to part with another Mustang :cryying:. Reason for the sale I'm in the last stages of getting everything out for when I am moving. I HAVE NO ROOM in the new pad.

I have over $10K invested in this car. Any info you need I can provide. I have a few part sheets that were installed that are in my PhotoBucket link as well as 30 pics and two vids.

I NEED to sell this car as SOON as possible. Make me an offer! :beer:

I'm asking $11K for it to try and break close to even for what I have put in the car. The car needs very few things to it cosmetically. There is just enough work left on the car for the next owner to put his personal touch to.

The car runs/sounds great and it is such an awesome cruiser and will be missed.

***This is a 1968 Mustang Coupe. The original motor was a 289 that was swapped out for a 1989 5.0 302 Mustang motor. The Motor's drivetrain is a 3 speed Auto. The exterior is Black with Cream interior that has black lining. The interior (NON smoker!) is all original and was the only part of the car (minus the gear lever) that was not touched. There are 30 pics, 2 vids, and 3 sheets showing work that I had a shop install and build on the car.

The car has a BRAND NEW paint job
ALL NEW body work
NEW suspension
NEW tires
NEW radiator
Re built heads
Re built intake
Re built carburator
289 Competition cams
NEW alternator
NEW gearing and re built gear lever
Re built steering column
NEW disc brakes up front
NEW brake pads

Countless other new parts installed on the car.

**The car needs minimal cosmetic work done to it. For example, small things on the interior, very small oil leak on the occasion (might be due to new oil filter), but overall nothing major. Also notable, NO A/C or Power Steering. All the major stuff has been done by me already. The only things that this car needs are some personalization and some TLC by its new owner. It starts up great. Drives great with the new suspension. Looks great with the new paint job. As with all classic cars, there are a few squeeks and little cosmetic things that are easily re-placed. I also have a pair of seat belts that I have not installed on the car yet that will come with the purchase. I have over $10K in parts in this car not including the price of the car or labor.

The Mustang has less than 2,000 miles on it since all of the engine work (radiatior, alternator, carburator, heads/intake rebuild).

Here are some pics and this is the PhotoBucket link for the rest of the pics/Info/Vids. Thanks for looking :beer:

Photobucket: http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll159/Ledvenom281/1968%20Mustang/

IMG_8256.jpg

IMG_8262.jpg

IMG_8247.jpg

IMG_8246.jpg

IMG_8236.jpg

IMG_8237.jpg

IMG_8234.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_8208.jpg
[

IMG_8223.jpg

IMG_8241.jpg

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I wish you were not so far away. This is what we have been looking for. Good luck with the sale

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
WOW!!! clean car man! good luck with the sale!
Thank you! :beer: It will be missed that is for sure.

I wish you were not so far away. This is what we have been looking for. Good luck with the sale

Shipping from where you are located to me here in LA isn't as bad as you might think. I'll PM you if you are serious and maybe we can work something out. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread