Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RCapehart TDR MEMBER

I have a 1996 with claret red pearl coat and light driftwood satin glow. Maybe I am missing something but I can't find the code for the light driftwood satin glow. Anybody have the code?

Ron

RCapehart , Nov 8, 2014
  2. GAmes TDR MEMBER

Mine is white over driftwood. The primary and secondary paint codes are listed on the decal under the hood next to the latch. Unfortunately, the codes are not legible on mine. Your dealer should be able to get you a build sheet using the VIN.

GAmes , Nov 10, 2014
  3. RCapehart TDR MEMBER

For some reason my decal only lists the primary code. I had the dealer run the vin. The code they give for the secondary color is not a good code according to the paint supply shops. I think one shop has figured it out though. It's seems that during those years 2 light driftwood shades were used one with a silver tint and one with a gold tent. Mine has the silted tent. That's pretty cool that you have over a million miles on yours. What do you use it for to rack these kind of miles? Thanks, Ron

RCapehart , Nov 10, 2014
  4. GAmes TDR MEMBER

I transport trailers, just like every other million mile TDR member. I also keep adding miles to prove that ULSD doesn't need a lubricity additive. Closing in on 1,100,000 miles on the original injector pump.

GAmes , Nov 10, 2014
  5. MMeier

I used code PFK for the driftwood the shop used on my '93, based it off my old 97 dually.

photo (6).JPG #ad

photo (7).JPG #ad

MMeier , Nov 10, 2014
  6. RCapehart TDR MEMBER

Nice! Today the shop said mine is PFA

RCapehart , Nov 10, 2014